Monday 5 February 2018

project 365: week five


 Here's what my last week consisted of:


029: Knitting projects.


030: Snacks.


031: I hadn't done these grilled cheeses for a while, but now this'll probably be on my lunch menu for a while again. So good!


032: This is the worst photo ever, but it's been snowing.


033: I've finally actually finished this knitting project. More on it later, probably. Also, only the middle picture represents how I knit irl.


034: I'm also trying to be better on Instagram. Or at least post a bit more consistently. Go give me a follow if you aren't yet! I love finding new people to follow, so seriously just holla at me on there so that I can be your Instafriend (haha).


035: I had plans for Sunday, but ended up having a duvet day (and ignoring this pile of uni work). Usually and often I have duvet days because I'm ill and can't get out of bed, so it's not as if this is something new. But it makes such a difference when you actually decide yourself that you're going to have a lazy day in bed watching TV, movies, reading or doing whatever, instead of your body dictating how much you can do in a day. So although I spend a lot of time not doing anything productive and having duvet days, days like this Sunday feel so different when it's fully my decision and I can fully enjoy just relaxing.

How was last week for you?
SHARE:

5 comments

Mary Lee said...

really lovely post! it's always interesting hearing about what people are up to during the week, knitting is always a fun past time, so calming!

MARY | VISUAL AESTHETICS

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

I'm biggest fan of this project dear. you always have the best photos <3

NEW TIPS POST | VALENTINE’S DAY GIF GUIDE: EASY VERSION <3
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Kati said...

I really like those knitting photos. Such a nice atmosphere!

-Kati
Almost Stylish

Laura Mitbrodt said...

You are so good at knitting, I want to learn how
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Laura Jones said...

Mary Lee - thank you, dear! i think so, too:-) and i really have been enjoying knitting lately! xx

Miguel Gouveia - glad to hear you like these posts. and thank you, lovely! xx

Kati - thank you, lady! xx

Laura Jane Atelier - thank you, babe! you should just give it a go, i'm sure you'd learn it in no time! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig