Friday 19 January 2018

yellow mellow fellow in budapest

Top&Skirt&Leather jacket - 2nd hand
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Vagabond












This yellow skirt has been a favourite ever since I bought it from a second hand shop last summer. When I knew I'd be going to the Széchenyi bath and knew that the building is yellow, I may have colour-coordinated my outfit to go with it. Even though I was obviously actually in a swimsuit while at the actual bath. And even though I clearly wasn't going to be there the whole day. I probably would've worn this anyway.

Most of these are from near the Hungarian Parliament Building, which is possibly the most stunning parliament building ever. Walking alongside the Danube in the sunset was pretty magical as well. Honestly, everything was so pretty, and I don't mind risk sounding like a cliché and saying I wish I was back here again!
SHARE:

4 comments

Laura Mitbrodt said...

what a cute outfit, I love your skirt
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Corinne said...

I can see why you love yellow skirt. It's lovely, as are the photos.

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

You look fantastic and your photos are amazing :D

NEW DECOR POST | PANTONE ULTRAVIOLET: COSMIC COLOR ON DECOR. :O
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Laura Jones said...

Laura Jane Atelier - thank you, laura love! xx

Corinne - thank you, dear! it really is a great skirt! xx

Miguel Gouveia - thank you, pal! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig