Friday 26 January 2018

tartan and space buns in budapest


Here's more of the Fisherman's Bastion, the Parliament Building and me - all being real pretty✌ Really, though, Budapest is so pretty. And I am very proud of my little mother for taking all these decent pictures of me!


Shirt&Trousers - 2nd hand
Leather jacket - Auntie's old
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Vagabond
Sunglasses - Citymarket
Rucksack - Amazon























I did choose to bring trousers with me merely for a "colder" day, and had calculated this quite perfectly. These are my favourite trousers (out of the three pairs I own..) and so good for autumn: they were not too warm when it was sunnier in the morning and warm enough when it rained a little. And that's basically what you want when travelling. The accessory you've probably been able to see in every picture of me in Budapest is my film camera. I've been trying to get into the habit of using it more and shot a roll of film in Budapest, too. (Not sure if my analogue photography is something you all would be interested in seeing? Personally, I love it and might post about it once I get the hang of it again - it's been a while!) I think it might have been annoying for mum, though, as I'd ask her to take a picture of me with this camera, and my regular camera, and my phone..
That's the last post I have on Budapest, hope you've all enjoyed them! (I know I enjoyed my time there, haha!)
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig