Saturday 15 April 2017

hogwarts, hogwarts, hoggy warty hogwarts































 Hogwarts T-shirt - Primark
Cardi - Topshop
Skirt - Zara
Coat - 2nd hand
Shoes - New look





























































If you think there's unnecessarily many Harry Potter pictures in this post, you've come to the wrong place since in my world there's no such thing as too many Harry Potter pictures. These are from January, back when I visited the Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London. And this is only a small fraction of my photos from the day - it literally took me days to go through them and I still couldn't narrow it down to a few favourites. So here you have about 50. I found January to be a good time to visit as they still had 'Hogwarts in the snow', and for me Hogwarts at Christmas is definitely at its most magical. I absolutely adored it. Every single bit of it. (The only thing I'd say is that it was obviously really busy, and if someone wanted to invite me to a private event/tour, I'd love that, too.) There's not a lot of things I love more than Harry Potter, and I already want to go back. Now that they've added the Forbidden Forest, I think it's reasonable to plan another visit, right? Makes me giddy just thinking about this trip and the possibility of a new one. I did do some smaller purchases at the shop, but still need to save up so that I can buy everything and live my Harry Potter dreams to the fullest. Seeing all the Harry Potter things, learning more about them and drinking all the butterbeer just made me very happy.

If Harry Potter is appropriate for Christmas, it certainly is so for Easter as well (when is an inappropriate time for Harry Potter, though?). Those are the two times I'm most likely to reread the books or rewatch the films. And I hope you all are having a lovely Easter! And maybe add a little Harry Potter to it, too, haha!

Have you been on the tour, how much did you love it? Let's talk all about Harry Potter!
SHARE:

4 comments

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

So good! Happy Easter!

Bloglovin
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

Unknown said...

This looks amazing Laura! I've never been to the Hogwarts studios which is fairly shocking as it's only about an hour away on the train, and I have read all the books! Maybe this will be the year I finally go? x

Chiara said...

My husband would love this - he absolutely adores Harry Potter x

Laura Jones said...

Style For Mankind - hope you had a good easter too, pal. x

Laila - it is so good! you should definitely go at some point, dear! it's more relevant to the films rather than the books, but still so amazing. xx

Chiara - you should go if you ever get the chance, chick! xx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig