Tuesday 2 July 2013

so long


I'm starting my travels towards Finland today, and should be there Wednesday morning. (It is so hard to find flights and coaches and trains that would make smooth transfers, so my journey isn't organized that well. I have to wait at different stations and airports ~17h. It's going to be so much fun..) But I won't be at my mum's place until next week, so it'll most probably be a wee bit quiet on the blog! I was going to make some scheduled posts, but it's been pretty hectic these past few days and I suppose it's good to take a wee break from blogging every now and then:-)

I'll see you lovelies later♥!
SHARE:

10 comments

Corinne said...

I hope you have a wonderful time!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Katie Frank said...

aw, I bet your trip is going to be exciting! have fun! <3
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

Have a wonderful trip to Finland! I am so jealous! :)

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Sakuranko said...

I hope you have amazing memories!
xx

www.sakuranko.com

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Have wonderful and safe travels and please let us know when you arrive :-)

Unknown said...

Have a great time.

Kisses,

Nicole

www.nicoleta.me

Imogen said...

Wishing you the best. We look forward to hearing about your time there.

Ourdestination said...

great photo!

HighlandFling said...

I hope the dreaded journey isn't as bad as you anticipate! Have a great time in Finland!

Em x

Laura Jones said...

Corinne - thank you, dear! xx

Katie Frank - hehe, thank you, lovely! x

Rebecca - thank you, pet! and don't be:-) x

Sakuranko - i suppose i'll make at least some kind of memories, hen! x

Optimistic Existentialist - thank you, hon, i will! x

OurJaipur.Com - thank you, love:-) i'll check out your blog soon! x

nicoleta buru - thanks, doll! i will:-) x

Imogen - aw, thank you, Imogen honey! x

Ourdestination - cheers, chick! x

Em - ah, it wasn't that bad, just didn't get any sleep! and thank you, darling! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig