Wednesday 24 July 2013

old tornio









 Dress&Bag - Mama's old
Shoes - Vagabond
 

Honestly, I haven't forgotten about this lil' blog of mine. My plan was to have lots of time to blog during the summer, but somehow it hasn't been really happening. It's not that I don't do things and take photos, there just seems to be so little time and then the internet connection at my mum's is so unbelievably slow that I get really annoyed and give up on writing a post (e.g. I was uploading these photos for ~5 hours and still would've had a couple more I was going to upload, but I got too impatient.).

Anyway, enough moaning and excuses. These are the last "holiday" photos, before I started working. We were at my mum's with all of my family for almost a week and one day we visited Tornio. Mama especially wanted to walk along the oldest street in the city, from where the photos are as well. We also made a wee trip abroad on the same day, as we drove to Haparanda, Sweden. It's doesn't really feel 'abroad' because it's an hour away, haha! I think the others like visiting Tornio more than I do, as they used to live there before I was born. It's a lovely city though, and I must go back soon to visit my favourite doughnut place! I also learned that before I was born, my parents were looking for houses on the other side of the border too, and not only in Finland. Which means I could've been born a Swede. That's so strange!
SHARE:

18 comments

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures!

Would you like to follow each other?

xx
Sophisticated Lace

mochaccinoland said...

these houses are so quaint! <3 cute boots u've got there!

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh hey, love those boots!

Hena Tayeb said...

love your shoes!

Karen Xavier said...

Lovely place... sounds like a wonderful holiday. Have fun at work...

daniela kate morosini said...

this is lovely - very atmospheric :) xx

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

lovely!

Bhushavali said...

The place looks great. Love your shoes. I want them!!!
FASHION PANACHE BLOG
Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

Sakuranko said...

Oh lovely pics cute dress sweetie!

www.sakuranko.com

Rebecca said...

What an absolutely special place and your outfit is just darling! The dress and the shoes together are a beautiful combination! Your favorite doughnut place sounds delicious!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

HighlandFling said...

Aw, lovely pictures Laura! Your mama has such pretty things, I love all this outfit. You also have lovely things too, those shoes are great!

Em x

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

What a lovely dress!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Love these shots and I love those houses! I hope all is well my friend.

Anonymous said...

Kivoja kuvia

Anonymous said...

Article writing is also a excitement, if you
be familiar with afterward you can write or else it is complicated to write.


Check out my site :: Watch Dogs Ps3

Laura Jones said...

Kamilla K - aw, thank you, dear! i'll check out your blog soon! xx

mochaccinoland - that they are! and thank you, darling:-) xx

Krysten - thank you, sweetie! i could wear them all the time! xx

Hena Tayeb - thank you, lovely! so do i:-) x

Karen Xavier - it is:-) and thanks, hun, work's alright! x

danniekate - thank you:-) glad you think so, petal! xx

Gail J - cheers, pet! x

Bhushavali N - thank you, thank you, love! they're a wantable pair of shoes, haha! x

Sakuranko - thank you, sweets! x

Rebecca - oh, thank you so much, honey! and oh my, you can't understand how much i love those doughnuts, haha! x

Ourdestination - cheers, hen! x

Em - thank you very much, doll! i have to admit that she has/has had the nicest things to steal! x

Vanessa - thank you, lady! x

Optimistic Existentialist - thank you, all is well:-) and the houses truly are wonderful, hon! x

Susanna89 - kiitos, ihana! x

Anonymous - cool, luv! x

Unknown said...

such a sweet little dress!

xxx
Lady à la Mode

Laura Jones said...

Caitie Schlisserman - thank you very much, lovely! xxx

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig