Monday 28 January 2013

two outfits for one occasion







Top - Dad's old
Cardi - H&M
Trousers - Mama's old
Leather jacket - Auntie's old
Shoes - New look
Scarf - Grandma's old
Tote - WWF




These are actually really old, but as far as I'm concerned it isn't that important! I was going out but then realized it was raining. I changed my leather jacket to a raincoat, and then felt the need to change most of my other clothes as well. This happens to me too often! Also, I seem to be wearing items from almost all of my family members, haha.. I'm not sure, but the raincoat may have belonged to my sister or brother, which would complete my 2nd hand outfit.
SHARE:

4 comments

mochaccinoland said...

that panda tote is so cute!

xoxo
mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

Corinne said...

Those trousers look great on you =)

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Cute outfits Laura!!

Laura Jones said...

mochaccinoland - thank you, doll! i really do like it:-) xx

Corinne - thank you so much, chick! x

Optimistic Existentialist - thank you, hun! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig