Thursday 26 April 2012

she's got you high and you don't even know yet



Top - Zara
Playsuit - H&M
Tights - Seppälä




After a long time I'm liking blue eyeliner again!

 Just a quick outfit post! The moving-thing, getting my graduation party organised and everything is keeping me quite busy just now. I think I have loads of time but come to think of it, I don't. Everything should be ready for the graduation almost in a month and we should move out at least before the end of June. I don't even know if I passed all my exams and I haven't started sewing my dress. Also, we have no idea where we're moving. But, I know everything will end up going just fine!

Hope you've all been having a lovely week♥!



SHARE:

4 comments

Torp said...

You look lovely :)
I love the nailpolish.

bytorp.blogspot.com

Marise said...

You look so lovely :) I love that darling top!

his_girl_friday said...

I love your polka-dot nails!

Laura Jones said...

Torp - thank you, lovely! x

Marisa Violeta - thank you, dear! x

his_girl_friday - thank you, hun! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig