Saturday 10 March 2012

you can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness

I've got a habit of bookmarking everything I a. find funny, b. think is great/beautiful, c. want to learn more about/try it myself, d. wish I could afford. So this includes pretty much everything I come across on the internet. Here's a few lovely things I've bookmarked lately (or not-so-lately)!

This is from here.

How good does these Jack and coke slushies sound and look? Too good.

Haha, this cat is so cute! From here.


This is so good! I could honestly listen to this song all day:-)

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies♥!
SHARE:

2 comments

Sophie Isobel said...

I have quite a habit of bookmarking lots of things! Hehe, I loveee the pic of the cat :)
x

Laura Jones said...

Sophie Isobel - it can get addictive, hehe! me too, dear, so cute! :) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig