Thursday 15 March 2012

vagabond



Dress - Primark
Shirt - Mama's old
Shoes in the box - Vagabond




I was just on my way home when I got this text saying my shoes had arrived to the post office. Luckily, we hadn't passed the office yet and wee excited Laura could go and collect her parcel! I ordered these Vagabonds via Brandos on Sunday and now my new bubbas are home. A pair of shoes makes me so ecstatic and I can't stop looking at these when I pass the mirror in the hallway! Can't believe I wasn't a fan of wedges at first, now most of my shoes are wedges.. These are too pretty.
I did something else that was new today, too. My hair's a bit of a mess in the pictures after walking in the snowy weather and wearing a hat, but I did Heidi braids for the first time! Such a nice and easy hairdo, I'm pretty sure you'll see my hair like this quite often from now on:-)
SHARE:

4 comments

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

those shoes are too freaking cute!

Marisa Noelle said...

Now those are a proper pair of wedges!! They are perfect!

Sophie Isobel said...

These are lovely! x

Laura Jones said...

Lisa - thank you, lovely, so they are! x

Marisa Noelle - they really are! thank you, petal! x

Sophie Isobel - thank you, dear! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig