Thursday 19 January 2012

everybody lies



Coat - Ellos
Gloves - Last year's Christmas present
Shoes - Seppälä


Beret - Seppälä
Skirt - H&M
Shirt - 2nd hand
Cardi - Grandma's made it ageees ago

It's unbelievable how quickly the darkness comes nowadays. I came home from school and it was quite a bright day. Took my shoes off, fed the cat, went upstairs to get my camera and when I managed to get myself outside again it was this dark!

I've got a wee pile of school work to get done but I think I'll leave that for later.. I started watching the first season of House this week and I had forgotten how good (and addictive) it is! I reckon I've time for one episode just now (or maybe two..) :)
SHARE:

4 comments

Something Infinitely Interesting said...

love that cardi

Unknown said...

I wish we can have some snow!!!! so cute xx

Jade said...

Cute photos!

Eccentric Daydream

Laura Jones said...

Lisa - thank you, lovely:) x

Karin - thank you, doll:) i'd give you some of our snow if i could! xx

Jade - thank you, sweetie! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig