Saturday 7 January 2012

events

Blazer - Borrowed from mama
Skirt - H&M
Bag - New look
Body - 2nd hand

 A few days ago mama's friend had an art gallery opening, and I went there for an hour or so with mama. It was alright, but I have to say I wasn't that much of a fan. I kind of like classical art more, impressionism would be my favourite period:-) I wore the outfit above to the opening and today I was in the clothes below. We had yet another thing to go with mama, as I wanted to see "Dinner for One" at the theatre. It was good, though you can't make it better than in the film. We just watched the film before going, which might not have been the best idea 'cause I started to expect more from the play.. Anyway, it was a good evening!


Blazer - Grandma's old
Top - Self-made
Skirt - H&M
Leggings - KappAhl (New!)
Shoes - Present from the sister




SHARE:

4 comments

Elizabeth said...

Those red boots are awesome! Don't you love stealing clothes from your mom :) It's one of my favorite hobbies!

Marzipan said...

Love your style!

LittleMissLee said...

I wish my Mumma wasn't such a skinny mini otherwise I'd steal a whole bunch of her clothes

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

Xxx

Laura Jones said...

Elizabeth - thank you, dear! indeed, you can find such treasures at your mom's wardrobe! x

Preziosa - oh thank you, doll! x

Pretty Things - would be good if moms were the same size as daughters, love! most my mom's clothes are oversized for me, haha:) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig