Sunday 21 August 2011

i'm like cat here, a no-name slob. we belong to nobody and nobody belongs to us. we don't even belong to each other.






 Finished this dress, that I had lying around, today. Originally it was quite huge and I took it apart and made it sleeveless and smaller from every direction. The fabrics really sheer so I have to wear a petticoat under it but it doesn't matter at all. The colour and pattern are light but in reality it has these small violet flowers on the dress. All in all, I'm rather happy with this!

Then I just had to try this tutorial, isn't she adorable! My hair doesn't look that perfect but I was surprised to find out it was so easy to do. This certainly isn't something I'll start doing every morning at 6 o'clock but it's nice to know I can do this. I'm far too lazy with my hair!











SHARE:

4 comments

Marisa Noelle said...

Oh wow, the dress really turned out gorgeous. I love the cut and color of it both. Cute photos..you are darling:)

Laura Jones said...

Marisa Noelle - oh, thank you dear! :) x

the girl never gets older said...

oh, it's so nice to see it! :D I think your hair LOOKS perfect, and I love your hair accessory. I love your dress too, you look just extremely adorable! ♥

Laura Jones said...

the girl never gets older - why, thank you, sweetie! and i did have a good teacher;) x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig