Sunday 31 July 2011

so everyone walks with their heads down and no one sees how beautiful the sky is.




















 "I wonder how many people notice us, but we don't notice them because we are too busy noticing someone else who will never notice us."

I'm really loving this holiday. I've done absolutely nothing and it's been just so... liberating. I hardly leave the house, once or twice a week max. I've seen three of my friends after coming back to Finland. You'd think it gets dull spending every day by yourself but no. I'm really liking this.

I don't dress fancy and I haven't been bothered to doll up my face most days. I go for a swim almost every day so there's no point in doing the make-up and then messing it all up. Suppose you appreciate the smaller things by just lazing. At least I don't often stop and take pictures of the sky. But it truly is beautiful.






SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig