Thursday 28 July 2011

laundry day

Top - H&M
Jumpsuit (can you call that a jumpsuit?) - London
Shoes - New look



 It's not really a laundry day, we don't even have one. There's been so much washings that something's been hanging out drying all the time. Before this summer I still had to call mama every time I did the laundry to ask what temperature and programme every piece of clothing needs. Not anymore. As mama's working I've had to do a lot more housework and am proud to say that I know how to use the washing machine. (Na, I'm not really proud..)

I've already selected some of grandma's clothes that I want to keep for myself. My grandmother never wore trousers as she felt they were for men only. My sister has taken quite a few of her dresses and skirts but I don't mind because I would've had to narrow and shorten them all. So here's some cardigans I think I'll use. Oh, grandma never wore red as well. It's funny! Pretty much all of her clothes are blue or green.




I have this in a  purplish colour too. They were a Christmas present for grandma and mama from our American cousin. Now they're both mine!




 I really like the check pattern and the buttons but... I'm not sure about this one yet.




Might take a bit of the fabric off from the back so it'll fit better, though it's nice as it is. We'll see.

My stomach's screaming for food so I'd better make some lunch now. Have a brilliant day♥!
SHARE:

4 comments

bohemian vanity said...

Lovely outfits ! xoxo

Becky Milkbubbletea said...

this post is so cute! you have great legs xx

Marisa Noelle said...

Very lovely! That romper is adorable:)

Laura Jones said...

Bohemian vanity - thank you lovely! x

Becky. - oh thank you dear, your comment just made my day, haha:) x

Marisa Noelle - thank you sweetie! x

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig