Tuesday 25 January 2011

i have no friends, and i don't like my family

the-beatles


day 8. a photo of your favourite band/musician. The Beatles, the best.


day 9. a photo of your family. My brother, sister, me, my cousin and mama. Ehm, this was taken when I was 15. That says something about how much we spend time together.. Naw, we do see each other but no-one can bother to take pictures of their family. At least I don't.

I was busy studying yesterday so i did two days today. (Actually I just ate all day and went to bed early..) I've done all my prelims for this week and I think they went ok. And I ope they went ok. Everyone in my English class were saying they found the close reading easy and I was sitting there by myself thinking that I'm the stupidest person in the room to think it wasn't easy. Still I'm quite positive I'll pass. And I still have more prelims to come..

picture
SHARE:

No comments

© summer violets. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig